1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, & American Express), Care Credit, checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. We can not accept third party checks, or post dated checks.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Zionsville Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. You can apply over the phone for immediate approval at 1-800-677-0718, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 Months in some cases
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Considering Pet Insurance?
Have you considered medical insurance for your pet? In today’s economy a sick pet can create a financial hardship. Medical care decisions may be influenced, out of necessity, by financial constraints. We believe pet insurance policies covering accidents and illnesses make a lot of sense for many families. Here are a few websites if you would like to research the subject.
- Pet Insurance 101- How pet insurance works.
- Trupanion.com’s pet insurance’s comparison site
- Find-The-Best Pet Insurance website
- Pet Insurance Quotes website
Feel free to call us if you have any questions!